As performance marketing company Ligatus counts to the key European players in this segment. The solution of Ligatus integrates the use of native to drive user engagement in digital content and direct response. Publishers are key partners to engage qualitative audiences with our marketers, advertisers and agencies. Premium inventory, network transparency, value-added targeting, responsive products, comprehensive consultancy as well as an extensive publishing and marketing expertise are key to Ligatus success in amplifying traffic, lifting brands and maximizing conversions. In the last 10 years landmark investments in technology development have been paving the way for the international growth of Ligatus. With over 1000 premium websites and more than 17.5 billion ad impressions per month, Ligatus operates offices in nine European countries: Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Austria, Switzerland. Ligatus is a company of the Bertelsmann Group.
To strengthen our Italian Team, we are hiring an Account Manager
Directly reporting to the Head of Operation, your missions are:
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Maintaining live the campaigns
- Increasing budget spent of your customers taking in account their ROI
- Analyzing and optimizing campaigns with KPIs such as CPC, CTR, RPM …
- Research, conception, copy writing for the text links and micro sites of customers
- Coordinating development (designing, programming, and testing) and set up of the campaign together with webdesigner, sales and customers.
- Preparing reports and balance sheets.
- Supporting Sales Consultant in prepare meetings presentation, invoicing etc
- University degree
- English Fluent (written and spoken)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in account management role
- Good understanding in the development of online and advertising industry (web and mobile)
- Passion for online and native ad products as well as new technologies
- Strong analytics skills and result oriented
- Innovation and creativity
- Organized and strong ability to adapt
- Have a sense of the detail, a good mastery of the main indicators of the Performance Marketing (CPC, CPL, CTR, eCPM…)
- Budget Management
- Ability to work independently
- Good social and negotiation skills, pro-active and outgoing
- Last but not least: desire to work in a small and sympathic team belonging to a dynamic, innovative and challenging company, part of a large and fast growing international group.
Apply now! Send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org