Ligatus is a company of European largest magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr in Hamburg and is focussing on the performance marketing business within the digital advertising department of Gruner + Jahr. Besides its headquarter in Cologne, Germany, the company has also subsidiaries in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Spain. Ligatus has opened up the key European growth markets in the performance marketing segment. Furthermore, Ligatus owns the Display Performance Marketing Provider Adyard who is active in Germany, Austria, France, and Italy.
Based on its self-developed technology platform the performance marketing vendor delivers more than 12 billion ad impressions per month for more than 500 advertising campaigns within its high-class network of about 500 premium partner portals in Europe.
With the help of its proprietary optimization algorithm Ligatus enables advertisers and agencies to achieve an intelligent ad placement by addressing their target groups without any losses. In close cooperation with the clients Ligatus is developing and realizing successful campaigns. Some of the most well-known clients of Ligatus in Europe are Air France, American Express, BMW, Disney, Emirate, Groupon Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Toyota, Unilever or Vodafone. All ads are integrated as text links in editorial content surroundings. The solely performance-related accounting mode ensures an optimal cost control. Some of the renowned partner portals of Ligatus in Europe are 20Minutos.es, BRIGITTE.de, LeFigaro.fr, Le Monde.fr, MSN, RTL, Sanoma, Spiegel Online and Welt.de.
To strengthen our Italian Team, we are hiring an Intern Publisher Manager.
Directly reporting to the Publisher Manager, your missions are:
- Account management: Monitor develop & optimize publishers revenue
- Collaborate with legal, technical, financial, sales team to monitoring your activity
- Assist in launching new products on the market
- Contribute to building the Ligatus brand and community in your Market
- Assist and support invoicing process
- 3 years University degree.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive online publishing solutions.
- Strong analytic skills for optimizing and monitor Publishers revenue
- Good understanding of the online advertising industry and development (web and mobile)
- A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential.
- Fluent spoken and written skills in Italian and English (TOEIC 750+). French is a bonus
- Strong analytics skills and result oriented
- Innovation and creativity
- Organized and strong ability to adapt
- Budget analysis
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with team members in other countries
- Good social and negotiation skills, pro-active and outgoing
Inviate il vostro CV a firstname.lastname@example.org con le vostre motivazioni.